Entry Level Sales and Sales Management
About the job
Do you seek personal satisfaction, the opportunity to advance, work/life balance and unlimited earning potential? If you’re motivated to achieve your dreams, we’ll provide all the support you need to help you get there.
Bankers Life is growing and recruiting intelligent, dedicated, passionate, outgoing insurance sales/sales management professionals to meet the needs of our exploding market. With an average of 10,000 Baby Boomers retiring every day, there has never been a better time to be in our industry.*
Here’s the Bankers Life difference: We provide robust support throughout your career so that you can continue to grow, challenge yourself, and achieve success.
Would you like the opportunity to let your leadership skills shine with a role in sales management? These positions focus on driving the results of a team of insurance agents.
You’ll also receive benefits as an employee. Levels of management within the branch office structure include:
- Unit field trainer (UFT) - First step into sales management, focused on personal sales and new agent training
- Unit sales supervisor (USV) - Responsible for growth and production of a team of UFTs and insurance agents
- Unit sales manager - Manage and develop team(s) of USVs, UFTs and insurance agents.
Here are just a few reasons you’ll love working for Bankers Life:
- Opportunity for six figure income - We have agents earning $100K+ and veteran agents earning $300K+
- Leads! - Company-sponsored lead programs
- Award-winning training - Bankers Life training program was ranked #52 in the world in 2014 by Training Magazine
- Trips and incentives - Opportunity to earn numerous production-based award trips and incentives
- Technology support - Quick and easy access to pertinent information available anytime, anywhere
What we’re looking for:
Our field force comes from diverse professional backgrounds, but we find that our top performers all share many of the following:
Careers and bright futures begin here. Contact us to see where YOU fit in.
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service or retail sales experience
- Experience prospecting, networking and new business development
- Ability to close a sale
- Experience in life, health, or other personal lines of insurance
*Source: FiveThirtyEight, “What Baby Boomers’ Retirement Means for the U.S. Economy,” May 7, 2014.